If you are a new patient to River Dental we thank you and look forward to welcoming you to our practice.
We’d like to give you the very best in dental care by ensuring you have all the information you need to make your appointment as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
Your First Appointment
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to complete any initial paperwork and ask any questions you may have. In order for us to understand and accommodate your individual needs we will ask you to complete a New Patient Form prior to your appointment. Click here to download and complete this form at home or complete one at our office. All information you provide is treated in the strictest of confidence to provide a better, safer service to you.
- We appreciate that your time is important and we expect the same in return. If circumstances make it difficult to keep your appointment, please give us at least 48 hours notice otherwise you may incur a fee.
- Remember our policy is to “pay on the day”. Click here for details and payment options.
- Any dental x-rays you have had taken recently may be of use. To print a Patient Authority to Release Dental Records Form (to be provided to your previous dentist) please click here.
On the Day of your Appointment
- Please switch your mobile phone to off or silent mode when you arrive.
- If you have private health insurance please bring your membership card as this is required to process any HICAPS claim.
- If you have a Department of Veterans’ Affairs card please bring it along so we can record your details.
- If you are taking any medications (including vitamins and herbal supplements) please provide us with details.
- We need to know if your medical history has changed or you have undergone any recent surgery so please let us know when you arrive.
- Ask us any questions you have – we are here to help.